Wednesday 2 November 2011

Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 1st November 2011 Written Episode

Ram informing his secretary that vikram's new company had called up to get NOC certificate and character certificate. He tells that he'll be the best person to tell about vikram, so he'll dictate and his secretary notes down what Ram tells about vikram and he thinks about his good times with vikram.(aaww ram) He tells he would personally love to dispatch the letter. The secretary tells they all miss vikram . Vikram comes and Ram tells that we were talking about him only. Vikram tells u have become a chupa rustam, ram is confused. Vikram tells I just saw priya in office, ur closeness with priya has increased so much that u got her to office. And I'm happy that u are moving forward in ur marriage life. Ram says, I have not dispatched ur character certificate yet, so think and talk or else I'll change and write that tu ek number ka ulla ka patta hai. Vikram asks this is job related, tell me what u have written. Ram tells I have written that vikram shergill is an over emotional fool, filmy, senti and is afraid of his wife. I have also written that u are ok if there is no bonus too, but if there is no weekly off, he would get a divorce. Vikram tells what's wrong in that, and now u are married u should also take weekly off's.(kuch seeklo golu) now if priya is in office, next time I will see her in ur cabin.
Ram asks vikram to shut up and tells she has come here to take communication classes. Vikram asks if he has started romance and all , ram gets irked and asks vikram to take his certificate and leave. Vikram tells ya I'll leave and anyways now u are used to be without me. Ram gets emotional and tells y do u remind about this, anyways I'm not feeling good about it. (ram's expression with his heads down was so touching)Vikram tells y do u get emotional for these things, I'm just leaving the company and not ur life.He tells u know in my life my family and u are only there and th [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment