Friday 4 November 2011

Pavitra Rishta 3rd November 2011 Written Episode

Outside at a drink stand

Savita is outside at a drink stand. Shravani is in her car nearby and she spots Savita. Shravani tells the driver to stop. Savita is getting her drink when Shravani comes out of her car and she goes right in front of Savita. Savita turns around and faces Shravani for on second but then she turns away. Shravani says to Savita, aai, I know what is going on in your mind. Shravani tells Savita that you are using me to create differences between Archana and Manav. Savita stutters to Shravani, I can't understand what you are saying. Savita says you have misunderstood, Manav is my son, what are you saying? Shravani says and you can't see Archana's mother happy, right? Shravani tells Savita that there is no need for you to lie anymore, your truth has come out. Shravani tells Savita that you tried very hard to not let me get to know this but God always supports the truth. Shravani asks Savita, you were trying to brake the relationship between your son and daughter in law? Savita stutters, what son and daughter in law are you saying? Savita says I don't understand, you have misunderstood. Shravani smiles and says see aai, now you can't even find a good excuse because your intentions are not right. And I know that you will never accept your mistake. Shravani says and you will never stop doing bad things to people. Shravani says aai, you know I did not feel bad at all when you slapped me and when you blamed me of trying to kidnap Sachu.

Outside at the drink stand

Shravani says I am happy aai that my Sachu is in good hands. Shravani says no one can take more care of him then Archana can, no one can love him [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment