Friday 11 November 2011

Pavitra Rishta 10th November 2011 Written Update

At the office

A worker is at the office. He gets a phone call. He picks it
up and says hello. It is Dharmesh on the other end and he says, it is me. The
worker says yes sir. Dharmesh asks the worker if he got to talk to DK sir, did
you get to know from him when Manav is coming back? The worker says sir, Manav
has not called yet, it can't be said when he will come back. Dharmesh says ok,
what about your other task? The worker says my other task? Dharmesh says I told
you to find out about that man who bought the Karanjkar House. The worker says
no sir, I don't know anything about him yet but I will try, as soon as I know
something, I'll let you know sir. Dharmesh says ok, but do your task quickly?
The worker says ok sir. Dharmesh hangs up.

Dharmesh's house

Vaishali comes in the room where Dharmesh is in. Dharmehs
sees Vaishali and says Vaishu, where did you go? I have been waiting for you
for a long time. Vaishali is looking very angry and she goes past Dharmesh and
sits down. Dharmesh says Vaishu, I am talking to you. Dharmesh goes and sits
down next to Vaishali. He says I was talking to you Vaishu. Vaishali says
[...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment