Thursday 10 November 2011

"Will GOP debate be sidetracked by Herman Cain sexual harassment allegations?"

"The Republican debate Wednesday is supposed to focus on the economy. It's likely, though, that Herman Cain's sexual assault allegations will dog him throughout the debate."

Well, that's absurd. Cain's troubles are playing out in the public arena. We've heard his defense: He didn't do it. I don't want to hear more of that. I want all the candidates to have their shot at distinguishing themselves on the merits. That's especially important if Cain's candidacy is collapsing. I am satisfied with Romney getting the nomination, but I know a lot of people want another option. Tonight is an important opportunity for someone who isn't Cain (or Romney) to move forward.

I'll be covering the debate after some time lag, because I've got an appointment that cuts into the first hour. Please use the comments on this post to talk about the debate when it starts in a couple hours, and I will join you later.

ADDED: Sexual assault allegations?
Source - Althouse




Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment